The Riverdale Business Office is located within the District Office – the little red schoolhouse behind our grade school.
The business staff handles a wide range of tasks that enable our superintendent and school board to manage the district’s financial resources.
- Providing business support services to Riverdale schools
- Handling accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, budgeting and financial reporting
- Supporting state mandated reports and systems
Additionally, for our tuition-paying families, the Business Office handles all matters related to tuition payments.
Each year, tuition paying families have three options for paying tuition:
- Single payment made before classes begin
- Two payments, with one made before classes begin, and the second payment before Jan. 15
- Ten monthly payments, made on the 1st of each month
A one-time finance charge of $100 will be applied to individuals opting to make two tuition payments, or $300 for those opting to make monthly payments.
- Auto-deduct from bank account: If you prefer to pay through your bank account, or wish to set up automatically recurring payments, please use this option.
Tera VanDyke, business manager contracted through Northwest Regional Educational Service District
Riverdale Business Office
11733 SW Breyman Ave.
Portland, OR 97219