The Riverdale Business Office is located within the District Office – the little red schoolhouse behind our grade school.
The business staff handles a wide range of tasks that enable our superintendent and school board to manage the district’s financial resources.
- Providing business support services to Riverdale schools
- Handling accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, budgeting and financial reporting
- Supporting state mandated reports and systems
Additionally, for our tuition-paying families, the Business Office handles all matters related to tuition payments.
Each year, tuition paying families have three options for paying tuition:
- Single payment made before classes begin
- Two payments, with one made before classes begin, and the second payment before Jan. 15
- Ten monthly payments, made on the 1st of each month
A one-time finance charge of $100 will be applied to individuals opting to make two tuition payments, or $300 for those opting to make monthly payments.
- Auto-deduct from bank account: If you prefer to pay through your bank account, or wish to set up automatically recurring payments, please use this option.
Nicole Bassen, business manager
Riverdale Business Office
11733 S Breyman Ave.
Portland, OR 97219