- Adopted Budget 2019-2020
- Adopted Budget 2018-2019
- Adopted Budget 2017-2018
- Adopted Budget 2016-2017
- Adopted Budget 2015-2016
- Adopted Budget 2014-2015
- Adopted Budget 2013-2014
- Adopted Budget 2012-2013
- Adopted Budget 2011-2012
Annual Financial Reports
- Annual Financial Report - June 30, 2019
- Annual Financial Report - June 30, 2018
- Annual Financial Report - June 30, 2017
- Annual Financial Report - June 30, 2016
- Annual Financial Report – June 30, 2015
- Annual Financial Report – June 30, 2014
- Annual Financial Report – June 30, 2013
- Annual Financial Report – June 30, 2012
- Annual Financial Report – June 30, 2011
Budget Committee Meetings
The committee normally meets two to three times in the spring during the budget approval process. Notices will be posted on this page and on our district calendar once they are announced.
2019-20 Budget Committee MeetingsTo work on 2020-21 school year budget.
- May, 6 at 6:00 p.m. Budget 101 Orientation Meeting
- May, 13 at 6:00 p.m. First Budget Committee Meeting
- May, 20 at 6:00 p.m. Second Budget Committee Meeting
- June, 3 at 6:00 p.m. Third Budget Committee Meeting (if needed)
2018-19 Budget Committee Meetings
To work on 2019-20 school year budget.
- Budget 101 Orientation Meeting: May 14, 2019, beginning at 6 p.m. in the Riverdale Grade School Library
- Meeting 1: May 21, 2019, beginning at 6 p.m. in the Riverdale Grade School Library
- Meeting 2: May 28, 2019, beginning at 6 p.m. in the Riverdale Grade School Library
- Meeting 3 (if needed): June 3, 2019 beginning at 6 p.m. in the Riverdale Grade School Commons
NOTICE OF BUDGET COMMITTEE MEETING
A public meeting of the Budget Committee of the Riverdale School District 51J, Multnomah, State of Oregon, on the budget for the fiscal year July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020, will be held at Riverdale Grade School - Library. The meeting will take place on May 21, 2019 at 6 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to receive the budget message. This is a public meeting where deliberation of the Budget Committee will take place.
An additional, separate meeting of the Budget Committee will be held to take public comment. Any person may appear at the meeting and discuss the proposed programs with the Budget Committee. The meeting for public comment will be on May 28, 2019 at 6 p.m., held at Riverdale Grade School - Library.
A copy of the budget document may be inspected or obtained on or after May 22, 2019 at the Riverdale District Office, 11733 SW Breyman Ave., between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Budget Committee Members
The RSD 51J Budget Committee, which meets to examine the entire budget, is made up of the five members of the Riverdale School Board and five citizens appointed by the board.
The Budget Committee has 10 members: the five elected school board members and five citizens appointed to three-year terms by the board. Board members are elected from the district at large to serve four-year terms. Appointees serve three-year terms and are appointed by open vote of the School Board, as openings occur. Applicants must reside within school district boundaries and be registered voters.
The Budget Committee is responsible for deliberating on the Proposed Budget submitted by the Superintendent and for sending the Approved Budget to the School Board for adoption. The committee normally meets two to three times (April-May) during the budget approval process.
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Live in the district for one year prior to application;
- Live and be registered to vote in the district; and
- Not be an officer, agent or employee of the district.
The committee normally meets two to three times in April-May during the budget approval process.
The Budget Committee encourages public participation and allows time at meetings for public testimony.