- Adopted Budget 2018-2019
- Adopted Budget 2017-2018
- Adopted Budget 2016-2017
- Adopted Budget 2015-2016
- Adopted Budget 2014-2015
- Adopted Budget 2013-2014
- Adopted Budget 2012-2013
- Adopted Budget 2011-2012
Annual Financial Reports
- Annual Financial Report - June 30, 2017
- Annual Financial Report - June 30, 2016
- Annual Financial Report – June 30, 2015
- Annual Financial Report – June 30, 2014
- Annual Financial Report – June 30, 2013
- Annual Financial Report – June 30, 2012
- Annual Financial Report – June 30, 2011
Budget Committee Meetings
The committee normally meets two to three times in the spring during the budget approval process. Notices will be posted on this page and on our district calendar once they are announced.
Budget Committee Members
The RSD 51J Budget Committee, which meets to examine the entire budget, is made up of the five members of the Riverdale School Board and five citizens appointed by the board.
The Budget Committee has 10 members: the five elected school board members and five citizens appointed to three-year terms by the board. Board members are elected from the district at large to serve four-year terms. Appointees serve three-year terms and are appointed by open vote of the School Board, as openings occur. Applicants must reside within school district boundaries and be registered voters.
The Budget Committee is responsible for deliberating on the Proposed Budget submitted by the Superintendent and for sending the Approved Budget to the School Board for adoption. The committee normally meets two to three times (April-May) during the budget approval process.
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Live in the district for one year prior to application;
- Live and be registered to vote in the district; and
- Not be an officer, agent or employee of the district.
The committee normally meets two to three times in April-May during the budget approval process.
The Budget Committee encourages public participation and allows time at meetings for public testimony.