24/7 tip lines for safety reporting
What should you do to report bullying, violence and drugs or if you learn about someone threatening to harm themselves or others?
- If you have a concern at school, let an adult know immediately.
- If you have a concern when you are outside school or online, use one of the following options:
- Call 911 if someone is hurting themselves or others right now.
- Remember, reporting a concern is not “snitching,” it’s helping save lives.
- Watch this video to learn how SafeOregon works.
Are you being bullied? Visit our Bullying Policy page.