24/7 tip lines for safety reporting
What should you do to report bullying, harassment, acts of racism and discrimination, violence and drugs, or if you learn someone is threatening to harm themselves or others?
- If you have a concern at school, let an adult know immediately.
- If you have a concern when you are outside school or online, use one of the following options:
- Call one of two 24/7 anonymous concern reporting lines: 888-287-6157 or 844-472-3367 (the second number can also take texts).
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report online at www.safeoregon.com
- Call 911 if someone is hurting themselves or others right now.
- Remember, reporting a concern is not “snitching,” it’s helping save lives.
- Watch this video to learn how SafeOregon works.
Are you being bullied? Visit our Bullying Policy page.
We are committed to creating and sustaining an anti-racist culture in our school district. Please utilize the above reporting system, or contact staff directly, to inform us of harm occurring in connection to our school district. Our staff stand ready to receive and respond to reports. Read the Riverdale School District's Anti-Racism Resolution here.