2021-22 School Supplies
1. Pre-packaged supply kits - order by June 14
Riverdale Grade School's Parent Teacher Club makes it easy for you to enjoy your summer by letting them take care of the school supply details now.
PTC School Supply Packs are pre-packaged supplies specifically designed for your student's grade. This convenient program offers cost savings, consistency of supplies in the classroom and fewer to-dos on your back-to-school list.
Orders for 2020-21 School Supply Packs must be received by Tuesday, June 14. Purchased packs will be delivered to your student's classroom before school begins. Questions about school supply packs? Please contact Carrie Spurlock.
If you don't purchase pre-packed supplies through the PTC before the deadline, you’ll need this 2021-22 school supply list by grade to start your shopping.
All 5th-8th graders should also click the supply list link to view the band supplies list. Band supplies were not included in PTC school supply packs.
Please note, in addition to the items listed on the grade list, each student needs to bring:
- a backpack (or binder depending on grade: 5th-6th grades = 4" D-Ring Zipper Binder, 7th-8th grades = five 1-inch binders)
- shoes suitable for PE
- a personally labeled water bottle
- 6th graders will need a Scientific Dual Power Calculator
- 7th/8th grades will need a TI-84 graphing calculator and headphones with built-in microphone (must have compatible Chromebook jack; not iPhone 7 or higher model)