COVID-19 Mental Health
Coronavirus Anxiety Toolkit
Multnomah County School Based Health Clinics
The School-Based Mental Health Program provides mental health services to children and teens in schools throughout Multnomah County. View details about their offered services here.
Lines for Life
Lines for Life is a regional non-profit dedicated to offering help and hope to individuals and communities, and promote mental health for all.
Talking to Your Kids about Covid-19
CDC Resource: Talking with Children about COVID-19
The Oregon Department of Education is committed to supporting students, teachers, staff, families and communities during this time of uncertainty.
- Five key ways to support mental health during the COVID-19 outbreak and beyond
- How to support high school seniors
- How to deal with racism
- Resources for migrant and non-English speaking families
- How to prevent youth suicide - youth version
- How to talk with children about COVID-19
- How to support children and teens through loss and trauma
- How to support Student and Staff Mental and Emotional Health and Wellbeing in Supplemental Education Activities
- How adults can help to prevent suicide
- How to cope with stress during an infectious disease outbreak