- Riverdale School District
- Master News App
Master News App
Return to Headlines
April 6 Riverdale High School News
RHS Schedule Updates
Dear Students, Staff and Families,
I am back at work after having to attend to an illness and death in my family. Thank you for your patience. I am working through all of the communications I received. I want to provide you with a few updates regarding schedules this week and next.
We are using your response to the survey sent out in previous eblasts to schedule your student for an in-person cohort. It is very important that you complete the survey if you have not yet. Here is the link again: https://forms.gle/
Friday, April 9th
This Friday we will be running an altered EVEN day schedule in order for staff to work together reviewing current guidance, cohort data regarding students returning for in-person and staffing. We will make final adjustments and improvements to our hybrid schedule. We want to make sure that we offer the best experience for our students and families.
Here is Friday, April 9th's Altered Schedule:
- 9:00 to 9:20 2nd Period
- 9:25 to 9:45 4th Period
- There will be no advisory. Applied Learning Labs in the afternoon will be asynchronous.
April 12-16 Schedule:
- Monday, April 12th: ODD Day Schedule
- Tuesday, April 13th: Even Day Schedule
- Wednesday, April 14th: No Students. Staff Work Day
- Thursday, April 15th: No Students. Staff Work Day
- Friday, April 16th: Our first hybrid day, all students learning remotely in the morning and 9th and 10th graders participating in person in the afternoon.
Later this week we will be sending additional information regarding safety information to review as a family before returning to in-person.
On Monday, April 12th we will be sending additional scheduling information to students and families.
Many thanks again to students, staff and families as we work through this extraordinary year.
Brian Flannery, RHS Principal